We have great projects for our sales force. Become one of us!
We’re hunting sales professionals eager to achieve goals, passionate about challenges and customer orientated.
Key Account Manager Germany
(Automotive & Industrial)
Who is AFTC®?
AFTC® produces double-sided acrylic foam tapes for industry and commerce. These structural bonding tapes are suitable for numerous applications with emphasise on automotive, building & construction and transportation.
From its headquarters in Geleen, The Netherlands and nine production and/or sales offices around the world AFTC® serves more than 100 distributors and partners. AFTC® is active in more than 60 countries and in a short time has become one of the largest producers of acrylic double sided tapes.
The strength of AFTC® is, beyond providing a quality product at a good price, the special service and flexibility of the organization and its employees. AFTC® is the only company in the world that specializes in double-sided acrylic tapes. This represents an unparalleled knowledge of the staff of which customers can benefit. Always aiming at resolving customer questions and, within the limits of reason, always finding a solution.
What does the job involve?
- Promote the AFTC® Brand
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Key person within AFTC® towards partners / customers in Germany
- Being the first line of contact within the AFTC® organization
- Develop the relationship with existing clients to secure follow-up projects and additional projects
- Searching opportunity’s for new business
- Negotiate with direct and indirect customers regarding terms and conditions, prices, warrant and marketing
- Plan and execute marketing plans (such as events, fairs, newsletters) in cooperation with our marketing department and partners/customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Keep track and make sure that the agreed services are delivered
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve turnover
- Targets and growth, such as: arranging shipments, payments from clients, internal negotiations, intervene and coordinate regarding technical support questions.
- Process relevant market and customer information in the CRM system.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands AFTC® customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Give technical assistance at distributer’s location.
- Contact and visit OEM’s where you are connected to
- Prepare and calculate quotations
- Take care for long term development input as a contribution to the mid and long term strategy of AFTC®
What do we offer you?
- Working in a fast growing organization, enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration & incentive program in accordance with experience, results and market.
- Growth opportunities
- Flexibility in the broadest sense of the word
- You will be reporting to the company’s European sales & marketing director
Your knowledge and skills:
- This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales,
- business development, solution selling/consulting and relationship management
- 5year + experience in the field
- Good communication skills and conversation techniques
- Excellent selling techniques
- Experience / knowledge in the Tapes & Adhesives Industry
- Result oriented
- Affinity with technology
- Educational setting
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- Ready with the Microsoft office package and possibly MS dynamics Navision
- In possession of driving license
- Enthusiastic, passionate and performance driven
Are these your competences?
- Quick and flexible response
- Stress resistant
- Great analytical ability
- Quick learner
Does this sound like you, then this job might be something for you!
Send your application letter with resume to: AFTC®, to R. Stienen, Hofkamp 19, 6161 DC Geleen or email to email@example.com
For further info please visit: http://www.aftcgroup.com/
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.