We have great projects for our sales force. Become one of us !
We’re hunting sales professionals eager to achieve goals, passionate about challenges and customer oriented
Key Account Manager West Coast
AFTC USA Incorporated based out of Aston PA, which is a subsidiary of AFTC BV Holding based in Geleen, The Netherlands is a leading supplier of the most comprehensive acrylic foam tape products sold under the Registered Trade Mark SilverTape®. AFTC USA is seeking a high energy, results-driven individual that will actively engage with both existing customers as well as new potential prospects in the West Coast area.
As an Account Executive for AFTC USA, you will be offering customers the AFTC SilverTape™ line in an effort to boost top-line revenue growth, enhance profitability and meet or exceed your sales targets. Lastly, this individual will help to promote the AFTC brand awareness as well expand our distribution network.
- Present, promote and sell the AFTC USA products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their acrylic foam tape needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to new perspective customer leads through cold calling
- Maintain and expand share at existing customers
- Promote and expand the AFTC brand awareness
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon top line sales revenue targets and margin expectations
- Coordinate your sales effort with other team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Ideal candidates have experience in the US tape market and / or
- Proven work experience as a sales representative for more then 10 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Note etc…)
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent based on work related experience
- Willingness to travel at least 50%+.